Thursday 13 September 2012

RIVETZ GIANT HORNET


I was kindly sent the rivetz kit to test and review with my 7 year old son DJ.
In the box you get the rivetz gun, rivets, rivet centres, card pieces and instruction manual.
The set is recommended for children age 8 years plus and not suitable for children under the age of 36 months due to the small parts.
The instruction manual is detailed and easy to read and follow and once built the hornet is 45cm x 30cm, It is easy to place on show downstairs or in the child's bedroom on the window or top of draws.
The hornet has plenty of detail to it and looks amazing once completed.
You can also purchase rivetz dragon and rivetz racer which I have to say also look really good.
This is a product I would highly recommend to friends and family to purchase as a gift for christmas and birthdays, I have shown this of to a few friends who are really impressed with the item.
What I also like is that once you have completed the product you can easily take it apart and re build it by your self or with friends.


As you can see from the picture above, everything comes packaged well so that when you open the box you have no lose bits falling everywhere, which I think is fantastic, especially if you also have younger children at home with you.
Me and DJ sat down in the evening to do this once my daughter had gone to bed and I was surprised by how much he liked it and how quite he was putting it together.

DJ has said that he enjoyed putting this together and likes that he can take it apart when he wants to and build it again and show his friends how to do it, it was great to build it with my mummy their to help me when i got stuck, but after i did it with mummy, i tried again with my friend and didn't need any help at all.

The rivetz is available to buy for £12.99 from www.interplayuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment